“We enable companies to use and sell their knowledge in their context.”
Coloom is the simple, flexible and visual online platform to organize knowledge and work together.
With Coloom, we have created a platform for modern working that enables assembled, distributed and remote teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels and time zones – without the limitations of physical location, meeting room and whiteboard.
Coloom is a simple, flexible and visual online platform to organise, market and collaborate on knowledge.
With Coloom, we have created a platform for modern working that enables collocated, distributed and remote teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels and time zones – without the constraints of the physical location, the meeting room and the whiteboard.
The founder is Axel Birkner, long-time executive, interim manager and methodology geek based in Northern Europe, Germany, the country with the highest data protection requirements in the world.
Axel has been inspired by creative techniques developed decades ago. The ordering of knowledge in systematically arranged maps goes back over 2000 years to the roots of human science.
By translating simple, learned, ancient principles of knowledge ordering into sophisticated web technology, we bring new capabilities to organisations for dealing with knowledge. By combining these results with other technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain, we are creating a new approach to knowledge.
The history of Coloom:
- Start of prototype production
- Ideas and Feature Barbecue
- BETA test with 12 company teams, which led to 12 continuations and 0 separations
- Commitment to OPENness through free lifetime accounts and open web publishing
- Coding, coding, coding and BETA start
- Successful integration of further creators and company teams
- Public launch
- Already learned so much from our customers
- Introduction of Freemium pricing model to complement the project business